Embrace Connections Team Building Masterclasses focus directly on improving interpersonal soft skills, team dynamics and relationships between colleagues. Other Team Building solutions hope to achieve team improvements incidentally, alongside a structured activity like paintball or problem solving. At Embrace Connections, we target these outcomes directly.
- Expressing needs and boundaries
- Mutual support
- Improve empathy, emotional connection between colleagues
- Improve mutual understanding of people and circumstances
- Build/reinforce bridges for assistance and support
- Have fun together!
- Better collaboration and cooperation
- Reduce silos and communication gaps
- Work more efficiently
- Achieve better quality business outcomes
- Employee wellbeing
- Employee retention
- Less reliance on financial perks
Each session begins with a gentle introduction to set expectations for the space. This is followed by a sequence of activites and reflections. Sessions proceed at a comfortable pace, allowing participants to adapt to new environments and modes of interaction without overreaching. The group decides how deep to go, depending on their openness and comfort.
The exact duration and schedule can be adapted to your group’s needs.
These Masterclasses use movement and touch-based practices from partnered modalities such as AcroYoga/partner acrobatics, partner dance, contact improv, fighting, wrestling, massage, etc. The body is a powerful tool to provoke insights about ourselves and the ways we interact with others. So, these partnered activities target interpersonal soft skills directly.
Team Building Masterclass solutions can be tailored to suit your teams and your needs.
Some workshops are short and fun
- 2 hours
- Mostly physical activities
- A little theory
- Some conscious reflection
Others are profound and impactful
- Full day
- A mix of physical activities and theory
- Intention setting
- Solo and group reflection
- Debrief sessions to extract lessons learned to apply in a business context
…and anything in between
Let’s have a call to discuss your company’s needs.