Company Culture is:
- the sum of all relationships between colleagues
- the daily practices and rituals used throughout the business and
- how company values are implemented and celebrated.
Without a clear vision and awareness, these elements can be passive and reactive.
This workshop series brings intentionality to designing and implementing company culture.
- Culture Audit
- Values Setting
- Human-centered business practices
- Checking in
- Ways of Working
- Authenticity and Vulnerability
- Role Modelling
- Relationship management
- Improved empathy, emotional connection between colleagues
- Clearly defined ways of working to achieve best results on a granular level with each employee
- Mutual understanding of people and circumstances
- Established bridges for assistance and support
- Quality talent attracted to learly defined Employee Value Proposition
- Improved retention of existing employees due to high quality company culture.
- Optimised output from workforce because all are pulling together in alignment with values and vision
- Enhanced teamwork
- Improved manager – report relationships
Sessions last 2-4 hours.
Ideally, the entire team or small company participates. Otherwise, all stakeholder groups should at least be represented.
- An embodiment practice and check-in to land in the space
- Introduction of the full schedule and activities, and expectations set for the session.
- A mix of structured ideation, design, embodiment and connection activities
- Different methods selected to achieve each session’s goals
- Full group, small group, paired and solo dynamics
- Time for personal and group reflection on the process and outcomes
- Integration and future planning: how to apply the learnings in the workplace?
Let’s have a call to discuss your company’s needs.