For couples. Embrace pair massage sessions are hands-on workshops in giving and receiving empathetic touch.
Learn skills and attitudes to bring home and continue to explore together. Learn how to enjoy giving, and how to let your touch flow creatively and easily. Learn to receive fully. Understand more about your own desires and how to express them.
The purpose is to feel connected with your partner, enjoy some time together, and take your relationship to new places.
What is a session like?
Sessions are for two people. We meet in your home or in my studio.
All sessions follow the same general structure. However the exact activities and type of touch shared depends on your individual desires. Two partners may want to receive differently from each other.
The general structure is:
- Arrival, welcome and communicating expectations
- Grounding meditation
- Introductory touch practices to enter into a giving space
- One partner receives from myself and their partner
- 4 Elements touch experience
- Holistic massage
- Deep muscular bodywork
- The other partner receives their choice of touch
- Reflection, closing
Throughout the session, you will enjoy the sensation of your physical desires being met. You will have the emotional satisfaction of being heard and accepted. You will learn how to create your ideal environment for a comfortable, relaxing experience. You will learn methods to enquire about and express your needs, desires and boundaries. (These techniques serve you in all aspects of your life!) You will learn simple massage techniques to fulfil your partner’s desires.
The massage elements can be clothed or include skin contact. It can use oil or not. It can take place on a massage table or on duvets on the floor. It can focus on whatever part of the body, according to your desires to receive and learn to give.
The session is non-sexual. There will be no genital contact or stimulation. Although it is an intimate physical activity, please keep it PG — at least until the session finishes and I leave!
A standard 1.5 hour session costs £120. Discounts apply for longer sessions. Discounted introductory prices apply, and I have concession spaces available each week. Please contact me if price is a barrier.
Code of Conduct
In order to ensure safety and comfort during a Pair Massage session, we must all agree to the following:
- All clients must be 18 years or older.
- Alcohol or other intoxicants must not be consumed before the session.
- Pair Massage sessions are not sexual. All touching, both given and received, will be professional and non-sexual.
- All parties will practice consent and respect personal boundaries at all times.
- The person/people giving massage will remain clothed during the massage.
- The person/people receiving massage may wear as much or as little clothing as they desire. They can change their mind about this at any time.
- Cleanliness and adequate hygiene is required by all parties. This specifically includes showering, teeth brushing, wearing clean clothes and no strong scents worn.
- All parties will communicate if they feel emotionally or physically uncomfortable or concerned at any time during the session.
- The clients can end the session at any time.
- Embrace Pair Massage is not a substitute for proper medical consultation for physical, mental and psychological illnesses and may not be suitable for everyone.
- Client Data is stored in compliance with GDPR and ICO requirements.
- No specific information regarding the client will ever be shared with another party unless the client gives written permission to use personal information. This includes information shared during a meeting, session, over email, text, phone conversation, etc.
- Photographs and videos will not be taken during the session unless explicitly agreed in writing.
- Any pictures or video recordings, and their intended purpose, must be discussed and agreed upon in writing before a session begins. They may not be used for purposes outside of the written agreement.
- Payment for each session is required prior to the start of a session using BACS, PayPal or cash.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. An appointment canceled within 24 hours will be non-refundable.
- Should the client behave inappropriately, unprofessionally or unsafely, the session can be terminated immediately with no warning or refund given.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- We will not be held responsible for any property loss that may occur, or for any injuries that may result from a session.